Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Use Tamron Lens

I have been using Tamron for about 10 years to shoot macro world with Tamron 90mm macro lens. I am very satisfy with the result espesially in color and sharpness. I also usually use this lens to photograph the people (portrait) or for my model photoshoot, since I really like its bokeh when I use f/2.8. Beside that I am very interesting in photographing culture, you know in Indonesia where I live, it is so many tradisional culture to capture. With limited budget I only have 18-70mm lens for my Nikon. I imagine if I have ultra long-range zoom lens like Tamron 16-300mm, it will be the very powerfull lens when I am hunting for culture im my country. I will be able to capture from the wide moment till the 300mm zoom to capture candid portrait without stepping my feet forward. Finally, this lens will be very usefull for me and will be my "best friend" wherever I go for hunting. (Thanks and sorry if I have bad english grammar).

No comments: